Monday, August 30, 2010

Lusting for these...

So now that I have a legit bank account with my own money, I have been lusting for these goodies for the home...

I have been eyeing this Eames Rocking Chair for over a year now, it's not the most comfy thing to sit on, but come on - who buys this to put ur ass on anyway. it's just gonna sit at a corner, for me to smile at everytime i see it.



This on the other hand, is super comfy. I stumbled upon this over the weekend at Design Within Reach, sat my lil ass on it and oh boy, oh no...oh wait...i can't get up, it's too comfy. i have gotta have it!!!! it's perfect with a throw over it, by the window in the bedroom under a warm light and read a book. Not in black though, cognac!!!!


ok and this is a complete waste of money cos it's not like we have kids who can have fun with it but then again i have a thing with all things kids-like. so this Eames elephant is something I must have. and it comes in this pink. oh did i mention it is 300 bucks? ha! 300 bucks for a dumbo elephant. but it's toooooo cute!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment