Monday, September 6, 2010

Nerdy eyes

It's time for a new pair of frames. It's not that I'm sick of my current red frames, it's just really dirty and scratched up (thanks to me who leaves it around everywhere without its case). And my degree has definitely increase, I'm getting headaches at times when I'm watching TV or on the computer with these glasses. So it's time to hunt for a new pair of glasses.

I love this pair of Ray Ban glasses. LOVE. ALWAYS. I tried these on a year ago and again a couple of months ago. I love them. But problem - they are huge and they make me look like a nerdy cartoon character. Not that it matters to me cos I would love to carry of a nerdy look!


But this weekend, something else more suitable caught my eye. This pair of Oliver Peoples Luv glasses. And they fit my small face perfectly. Problem, they are USD 285!!!


And why nerdy is good? Look at these nerdy chic ladies!!!! I wish I can carry off this look...



No comments:

Post a Comment