Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Me. BIG. Fan. Of. Animal. Prints.

Like for years now...my first pair of animal print heels were 5 years ago. So you can imagine my glee when they say it's in fashion now! Ok I admit, some furry animal stuff like these aren't really my thing...


But these I love...





And today I purchased an animal print sweater dress that made me a lil nervous because it's not an accessory where it makes one part of your outfit, a dress is like your main thing. And I have a fur vest, a leopard print cropped cardi, a leopard print scarf, you would think I am kinda use to embracing this animal love of mine. I guess I'm nervous because I know I can go overboard sometimes when I am too erm..."into" things. But who cares! So here it is...love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment